Saturday, September 2, 2017

Tutorials Ahead

Hello All,

The photo of me is from kindergarten where I was named "Bright Eyes" when we studied the Native American culture.

Right now I'm studying Bronze-Age Greece as I work on a novel about that period.

But the news for this week is that I'm taking time off from posting and reading blogs so as to concentrate on learning how to promote my writing.

Two friends are helping me with the self-publishing of two manuscripts, and they are also giving me tutorials on how to use social media effectively so as to market the self-published books.

This is going to be a steep learning curve for me as I tend to block new technology. Also, the ole noggin doesn't work as swiftly as it used to!

I'll be back to posting when I have something to share about all this.

Peace to all of you, pressed down and overflowing.