Sunday, July 10, 2022

Foiled by Google


 Hello All of You Who Leave Comments on my Blog Postings: 

I find myself unable to "sign in with Google." My niece has 

tried--for almost three hours--to figure this out . . . to no avail.


So I suppose that from now on, I won't be able to respond. I do 

hope you know that I welcome your comments and would like 

to respond to each individually as I seem always to have 

something to say!


However, I'm just going to thank you now for the comments 

you've left on my most recent posting (July 4th). And for any 

comments you'll leave in the future. I value your thoughts and 

responses always.


Peace amidst the confusion all around us . . . 

8 comments:

  1. Dear Dee, you are not alone. On one blog I also get that message and am unable to sign in. On other blogs with the same message I can. Weirderoonies.
    I will continue to hold you in my heart, and hope that blogger fixes itself soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I still want to know about your tattoo and your motorcycle ride. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry that Blogger is giving you grief. Hope it straightens out soon. Me too like EC--want to hear about that tattoo and bike ride:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking of you yesterday!
    Please keep writing for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can sympathize with you on the google sign ins. sometimes you just have wait glitches like that out for a few days and try again. They are supposedly doing some kind of upgrade behind the scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're back. I've suddenly been unable to use my Google account to leave comments on Word Press blogs as I had regularly been doing. I don't know whose fault that is, but it's not mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like my comment didn't go through.

    ReplyDelete